Hands-on training sessions covering the operation and programming for your specific marking application are available. Our trained technicians are available to help you implement your RMU marking equipment and provide the ‘coaching’ needed to assure a successful first-time installation or to give assistance for experienced users.
Training and start-up assistance are available through several different methods:
- Normal phone support (at no charge) is available 8:00 – 5:00 EST Monday to Friday for general enquiries.
- Training and/or start-up packages are available and can be structured for specific requirements.
- Training available at Robert I. Robotics’ facility
- Skype/webinar training of your personnel
- Training and/or on site installation and commissioning of equipment
Contact us for training and/or start-up packages cost and availability.Training and/or Start-up Form
Documentation for packages will be provided as required: i.e. technical manuals, maintenance, diagnostic suggestions, sample programs, integration and programming advice.